"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

17 May 2013

Bout of Books: Day #4 Update!

Day #4

 16/05:
Currently Reading: Stung - Bethany Wiggins
Pages/Percentage Read Today: 100
Books Finished Today: 0
Total Books Read: 2 = The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa (5*) & The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey (5*)
Thoughts: So I didn't do much reading today as you can tell. But I did have work all day and when I came home around half 7 all I wanted to do was shower, read and rest. I did pick up Stung though (which I've finished today!) and I'm enjoying it so far. It's only just shy of 300 pages so not too long of a book. Also I've been thinking of possibly changing some of the books I aim to read for this readathon. Maybe aim for shorter books perhaps? Not entirely sure yet but I really want to catch up with my Goodreads challenge which I'm 4 behind with at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think you're doing great! I got intimidated by the challenge, but I'm challenging myself with all these library books. Can't wait to see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!