"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

02 February 2013

January Wrap Up Post & February TBR List! ♥

Hello! I can't believe that we're already a month into 2013! Time flies! This is going to be a very busy year for me with my third year of uni but I will hopefully get alot of reading done anyway! I'm aiming to read 80 books this week (don't think it will happen!) but I will try my best!

Read in January:

 Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder 5* REVIEW
Breathe - Sarah Crossan 4*
Touch of Power - Maria V. Snyder 5*
Scent of Magic - Maria V. Snyder 5*

I ♥ Maria V. Snyder right now! Having to wait another year or so for the third in the Healer series is going to kill me!

February TBR List:


I'm participating in the Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 hosted by Vicki @Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine @Nyx Book Reviews. So these are a few of the review books I've chosen to read this month as part of the challenge. I might not read them all but hopefully a few of them!

ANDANDANDANDAND!!!!!!

This arrived this morning! Aaaaaaaaah! I squealed when I saw this. Can't wait to sink my teeth into this one! So excited! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for Scarlet & Hysteria! I hope you really enjoy them. :) I've heard great things about Maria V. Snyder's books. I may have to buy them this year to try them out!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hidden looks good and I want to read it too. Here's my January wrap-up and February TBR.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!