Hello! A year today I started my blog! It just seems crazy how fast time flies and that I've been blogging a whole year. I have absolutely loved the past year. The book blogging community is just amazing, I've met some amazing people and have bought some absolutely amazing books! My bank balance has suffered but without blogging I know I wouldn't have bought and read such great books.
One of my favourite things about blogging is definitely all you of you! I can remember starting my blog and squealing with excitement at seeing that my blog had its first follower and then it just grew from there. I also love it when I get lovely comments on reviews that have taken me forever to write and worried over. It really is super satisfying to read encouraging and complimenting reviews. I've also loved being able to work with authors and publishers, something I never thought I could do! So all in all it has been great. I hope to be blogging for as long as possible and reading great books! Bring on 2013 and another year of blogging :)
Soooo, lets get down to business. To thank you all for being great followers and sticking by my blog and commenting on my posts I am giving you the chance to win one of my favourite books of 2012! I recently made a post about my favourite books of 2012 so there's a choice of quite a few.
WIN ONE OF MY FAVOURITE 2012 BOOKS:
TERMS & CONDITIONS (PLEASE READ!)
- Open Internationally; as long as the Book Depository can post to you!
- Open from 12:00am on the 12th of January and closes 12:00am on the 19th of January.
- Winner will be contacted at the end of the giveaway and has 48 hours to answer or the runner up will receive the prize.
- You must be a follower via GFC or Networked Blogs to enter this blog! I will check and disallow anyone who unfollows me just to get an entry.
- Optional entries are available after following. I will double check every entry so please answer them all carefully as to not miss out on anything.
- I am not responsible for the delivery. The book will be sent to the winner by the Book Depository. Your information will not be shared with anyone else.
- GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway