"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

25 November 2012

Showcase Sunday #21

It's Sunday and that means one thing; Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.

Bought:
Breathe - Sarah Crossan
Across the Universe - Beth Revis 
So excited to read both these books! 

Kindle:
 Tears in Rain - Rose Montero (author), Lilit Zekulin Thwaites (translator) 

Netgalley: 
 Dance of Shadows - Yelena Black
Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
Dance of Shadows has the most beautiful cover. And Cloud Atlas the film looks great so will attempt the book sometime :)

9 comments:

  1. I have Across the Universe and Cloud Atlas myself, about to start them in 2013. I'd love to get Breathe though.
    Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads! Especially Across the Universe and Breathe :) Been wanting to read them for ages! Hope you enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I declined Breathe for review when I was offered because I assumed it was a thriller then I found it it actually sounds AMAZING, now I regret declining. Must get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you'll love Breathe and Across the Universe! The best thing about your SS, though, are the covers. Every single one is gorgeous.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed Across the Universe this week too, and I hope I will be able to pick up my copy of Breathe soon. Looking forward to reviews on each.

    please check out my Showcase Sunday at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of Breathe!! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would never imagine how much self-control I need to put in to prevent me from requesting Dance of Shadows. :P

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so to get Breathe last week! But I bought some other instead! :D across the Universe, I have seen some great reviews, but I have yet to read that one! I have read Dance of Shadows and its brilliant, loved it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :D Enjoy all of your books!

    Thanks or stopping by My Showcase Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!