"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

26 September 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #11

I've been so busy today that I almost forgot to write my Wishlist Wednesday post! I must confess I'm slowly running out of books to talk about...but I'm sure there'll be plenty more added to my list in no time! Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Dani over @Pen to Paper and is a great way of showing off the books that we are dying to get our hands on :)
 
 Rebirth: An Eden Prequel
- Keary Taylor (Goodreads)


One week ago I thought I knew exactly how I was going to spend the rest of my life: looking at the gray walls of a prison cell. Figuring out how to survive the apocalypse wasn’t something I’d planned for.

Yet here I was, getting a second chance at the end of the world.

Rebirth is the 10,000 word prequel to the novel Eden.

-

I only found out about this book two days ago on the authors blog and I squealed in delight when I saw it because I really enjoyed Eden!  Not much to go on I know with the blurb but I like it that way. I have no idea what character in the novel this book is based on and the author has only given us a few clues so I'm currently trying to work out who it is and I have a few ideas but I'll have to wait until October sometime to find out! Eden was so good; I wasn't sure of it at first but as I read on I was gripped! I would definitely recommend it! I'm currently working on my review of it but in the meantime if you want to find out more about Eden head on over to Goodreads :)

3 comments:

  1. Keary!! I had no idea that a prequel to Eden was coming out!!
    I need to get Eden read, but I decided to pick up What I Didn't Say first. I will pick it up ASAP and then I'll be ready for this!

    Seriously great choice this week! You know how much of a Keary fan I am ;)

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my WW! The blurb doesn't give out a lot away but dang that cover makes me wanna read the story.

    Leigh | Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover! And great synopsis, I need to check these out!

    I have so many TBR books I probably have them on there already but I need to check :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!