"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies...The man who never reads lives only one." - George R.R Martin

09 September 2012

Showcase Sunday #13

It's Sunday and that means one thing; Showcase Sunday a fun weekly meme hosted by Vicky over @Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a great way of showing off what we've bought, borrowed and received this week.

Netgalley:
Last Days of an Immortal - Fabien Vehlmann (Goodreads)
Ghost Planet - Sharon Lynn Fisher (Goodreads)
The Purple Shroud - Stella Duffy (Goodreads)
Annihilation: Star Wars (The Old Republic) - Drew Karpyshyn (Goodreads)
Broken Promises - J. K. Coi (Goodreads)

Extras:
Look what I treated myself to today! Naughty I know seeing as I have to save my money for uni right now but I couldn't resist! Really looking forward to watching this and all the special features! (and to drool over Liam Hemsworth!) :)

Weekly Roundup:
 x

4 comments:

  1. Cool books this week. My girls have watched their Hunger Games DVD so many times I have lost count.
    Check out my haul this week
    Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hunger Games! My lovely boyfriend bought me that as a surprise :). May have to go request 'The Purple Shroud' :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh really looking forward to getting hold of and finally watching Hunger Games. Gonna wait until it goes down in price a little though methinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have missed out by not buying The Hunger Games this week!! I thught it was a great adaptation! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments so please leave me a little one below :) Also, Lost in Thought blog is a free award zone. Thank you for the thought!